Fire Sprinkler Designer - HydraCAD Preferred
Posted on: November 22, 2021
If you are a Fire Sprinkler Designer with at least 1 year of
experience, please read on!
We are a small, full-service fire protection contractor about 1
hour North of New York City. We service the New York, New Jersey
and Connecticut markets and are currently looking for a fire
sprinkler designer to join our team. In this role, you'll report to
our CEO and work along-side our Design Manager near Monroe, NY.
What's In It for You
- $40k-$50k/year DOE
- We currently don't offer health insurance but we plan to in the
- PTO is available after 1 year of employment
Although we currently don't offer health benefits, we keep this in
mind when determining the salaries we pay our employees so that
they have the ability to attain these separately.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Fire Sprinkler Designer you'll prepare layouts, detailed
drawings, assembly drawings, diagrams and sketches needed for a
successful installation processes.
- Accurately design fire protection systems while meeting
- Review work orders and procedural manuals to determine
dimensions of design
- Convert design dimensions to resizing dimensions
- Submit designs for approval and obtain permits
- Make final sketches of drawings
What You Need for this Position
- Must have at least 1 year of fire sprinkler designing
- Must have AutoCAD experience
- Must be able to do Hydraulic Calculations
- Drafting techniques
- Knowledge of relevant NFPA codes
- Strong mathematical skills
- Active NICET certifications are a PLUS
- HydraCAD/AutoSPRINK experience is a PLUS
So, if you are a Fire Sprinkler Designer with at least 1 year of
experience, please apply today!
Similar Fire Protection & Security roles are available in over 30
states for Designers, Engineers, Project Managers, Technicians,
Inspectors, Estimators, Sales Reps and Design Managers. Email for
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : DC6- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Daniel Chavez - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Paterson , Fire Sprinkler Designer - HydraCAD Preferred, Other , Monroe, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!