Sr HRIS Specialist
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Overview:Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that
for more than a century has played a vital part in developing
innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people's
hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing
implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions
and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and
engaged.The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies
in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and
generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion
USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
The Senior HRIS Specialist plays a pivotal role in managing
employee data, including reports development, HR data integration
projects and data management. This position will be a Success
Factors subject matter expert and works closely with internal HR,
IT staff, and business leaders to effectively meet the HR
technology needs of the organization.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the data integrity of the HRIS system
(SuccessFactors) by running reports, completing routine audits, and
processing data changes/corrections when applicable
- Lead support system enhancements, maintenance, and testing
- Work closely with Global HR IT and Reporting team to ensure
system functionality is accurate and report writing tool pulls
- Troubleshoot complex system issues and develop resolution
consistent with design framework
- Serve as liaison between HR and key stakeholders/departments,
that plays an integral role in ensuring the accuracy of essential
employee and financial data
- Perform on-going analysis of HR system to assess data quality
and identify inconsistencies.
- Establish and schedule routine reports/advanced reporting
models to extract data needed for auditing
- Responsible for report creation and maintenance
- Respond to inquiries from other HR staff related to the entry
and/or accuracy of data into the HRIS system
- Manages sensitive information including but not limited to
salary, personal information, and organizational structural
redesigns and ensures confidential data is maintained and
- Provide consultative assistance to HR related to the completion
of data and general HRIS system navigation
- Point of contact for questions related to the HR system, HR
systems including SuccessFactors, Talent and Learning
- Perform all other related duties as assignedQualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of HR System Administration
- 1 year of SuccessFactors (SAP) experience preferred
- Proficiency with web-based HRIS, learning and talent management
tools required. iCIMS experience strongly preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, providing
high level of customer service in every aspect.
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize responsibilities and
manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and
- Proven ability to showcase root cause analysis skills, ability
to foresee potential challenges and be prepared with
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and
- Teamwork, flexibility and a professional demeanor are
The Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer,
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Demant, Paterson , Sr HRIS Specialist, Other , Franklin, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!