Relationship Banker, Rockaway, NJ
Company: Banco Santander Brazil
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Relationship Banker, Rockaway, NJ
Rockaway, United States of America
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of the
top banks in the United States based on deposits. With a principal
presence in the northeast U.S., Santander's retail division serves
nearly 2 million customers and more than 5% of small businesses in
Being a Relationship Banker at Santander
As a Relationship Banker you will be responsible for servicing and
building relationships with branch Consumer and Business customers.
You will deliver an exceptional customer experience through
engagement of customers in the branch, over the phone, and through
collaboration with business partners.
What to Expect
* Put the customer at the center of everything you do. Make
connections with customers in the branch and over the phone.
* Engage Consumer and Business customers through proactive,
outbound calling for both service and relationship deepening
* Assess customer needs by being genuinely curious, asking
questions, and identify opportunities to help achieve their
financial goals today and in the future.
* Be the expert on Santander Consumer and Business products and
services and be able to articulate the benefits that will help
customers based on their need.
* Recommend the best solutions based on need; deliver solutions
directly as well as introduce Investment and Mortgage partners,
* Build trust and deliver solutions by setting expectations and
* Develop relationships with new and existing Consumer and Business
customers by maintaining contact through early engagement calls and
regular outreach with portfolio customers.
* Deliver an outstanding customer experience in every interaction.
Ensure timely follow up and escalate when appropriate.
* Ensure compliance with all bank policies, procedures and
* May assist customers with teller transactions as needed.
* 4 year college degree (preferred)
* 2 or more years of personal banking experience (strongly
* Motivated to help people achieve financial goals
* Passion and personal commitment to proactively help customers
* Exceptional listening and communication skills in person and over
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment, building
strong relationships with colleagues and business partners
* Ability to use critical thinking to solve problems and provide
solutions to customer issues
* Demonstrated proficiency using the phone to engage with
* Basic computer skills
Hours and Schedule
* 40 hours per week
* Schedule varies depending on branch need and may include
Saturdays and/or Sundays
Employees desiring consideration should complete an online
application, utilizing the appropriate process as subscribed by the
posting entity. Employees should provide all pertinent information
to support their candidacy. To be considered eligible for internal
posting, Santander employees must meet all eligibility
* Meet the qualifications posted for the positions they are
* Apply online through the Company's internal careers site for job
* Complete 12 months of continuous service within your current
position and be in good standing (rating of Achieved or better, not
been placed on a performance improvement plan)
Please click here to see the full policy:
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and
strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively
encourage everyone to apply.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Keywords: Banco Santander Brazil, Paterson , Relationship Banker, Rockaway, NJ, Other , Rockaway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!