Showroom Sales Representative
Company: Soho Studio/TileBar
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Equal Opportunity Employer:
The value of a Soho Studio/ TileBar job is more than a
Committed to your Growth: Professional training opportunities.
People First: We foster an environment where all teammates feel
welcomed, valued and seen.
Stable: Our employees are home every day and perform essential and
Investing in You: Medical, Dental & Vision, 401k with match, Free
daily lunch and more!
Soho Studio/ TileBar is a direct importer and retailer of mosaics,
natural stone, and porcelain tile. We are driven by creativity and
an endless passion for helping our customers find the perfect tile
for their project. Each person on our team is eager to develop a
long-lasting relationship with our customers. Soho Studio/ TileBar
is a strong, personality-driven brand that's carved a unique niche
in the renovation and interior design landscape, with a customer
experience that remains unmatched in style, service, and selection.
Our goal is to deliver our customers endless inspiration and the
perfect tile pairing for their design project. Soho Studio/ TileBar
is strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence,
professionalism, and financial strength.
Are you ready to take the next step and work for a growing company
that requires a high level of skill using modern practices and
technologies? Are you looking for that right opportunity which will
allow you to use and be rewarded for your skills and ability, and
provide opportunity for growth? Our associates are trained to
provide superior performance. We care about your safety and show it
by demanding solid safety practices of all our team members and
managers. Integrity, Communication, Adaptability, Care,
Personality, great benefits, and rewards - check us out, we may be
the company for you.
The Showroom Sales Representative will work with our thousands of
customers providing them with exceptional design services, customer
service and a tremendous collection of mosaics and tiles. You will
serve as a key customer contact and consultant, with responsibility
for recommending solutions, quoting, selling and fulfillment of
orders based on their needs. Our Sales Representatives receive a
strong base and commission compensation package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may
- Curate materials and recommend suitable products for a variety
- Create room packages and design boards for residential
end-users, homeowners and commercial clientele.
- Uphold customer service standards by maintaining a friendly and
- Promptly and professionally answer and return customer and
- Managing account activities in CRM.
- Identify and address problems as they arise.
- Provide accurate and expert information; be responsive to the
concerns of all customers as the first "point-of-contact" between
the customer and TileBar
- Process purchase orders and samples
- Review and maintain open order report as directed
- Maintain extensive product knowledge overview of all TileBar
- Understand and be able to speak to TileBar's brand
- Performs other related duties as needed.
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
qualifications necessary to perform the job.
Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor's Degree or greater is preferred.
- Experience: Minimum (3-5) years of relevant work experience is
- Experience: Greater than (3-5) years of experience of relevant
work experience in the Tile, Natural Stone, Textile, Furniture,
Building Materials, Supply Chain industries is strongly
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with
or without reasonable accommodations.
- Successfully complete and pass pre-employment background
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Excellent Time Management and multitasking Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively
with all members of the supply chain team.
- Ability to multitask across several projects.
- A strong of industry network is a plus.
- Knowledge of logistics and supply chain.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Sales Pad, Magento,
Salesforce systems a plus.
- Excellent with Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent Math Skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and
work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Normal setting for this job is an office environment.
At Soho Studio/ TileBar, each eligible employee receives a
competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental,
Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability. As well as a
Company match on 401K, and Free Daily Lunch! Our employees also
receive Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and Floating Holidays.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for,
please click "Apply."
Keywords: Soho Studio/TileBar, Paterson , Showroom Sales Representative, Other , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!