SUMMER: Guest Relations
Company: National Winter Activity Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition:Guest Relations Season:Summer (June 2022
to September 2022) Job Type:Full-Time and Part-TimeDay, Evening and
Weekend Shifts Available Category:Base Operations Responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Administering check-ins and check-outs on the campus.
- Coordinating client/guest parking and traffic flow.
- Providing information to client/guest.
- Troubleshooting common issues.
- Escalating queries and concerns. Physical Requirements/Work
- Frequent sitting, standing, and walking for long periods of
- Will be required to climb stairs, walk up and down inclines and
- Ability to work effectively in extreme cold weather conditions
and in other inclement weather conditions.
- Must be able to work various shifts, including nights and
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Attentiveness and patience
- Ability to find the positive in any situation
- Must be punctual, reliable, able to follow instructions and
work as part of a team. This is a seasonal position from June to
September. Preference will be given to candidates who can work the
entire season without interruption.
Keywords: National Winter Activity Center, Paterson , SUMMER: Guest Relations, Other , Vernon, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!