Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA
Company: Continuum Healthcare
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Bloomingdale Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - -Certified
Occupational Therapist Assistant ( COTA / OTA ) -Certified
Occupational Therapist Assistant ( COTA / OTA ) POSITION SUMMARY:A
licensed/certified therapy assistant overall responsibility is to
assist and support the plan of treatment for each resident/resident
assigned. The assistant is an active participant in the center and
an integral part of the interdisciplinary team. -Certified
Occupational Therapist Assistant ( COTA / OTA ) ESSENTIAL DUTIES
AND RESPONSIBILITIES: -
- Provides resident/resident rehabilitation care within all
general accepted practice methods, meeting all center, state,
federal, and - - accrediting standards as directed by the
therapists plan of care.
- Works closely with the supervising therapist to communicate
resident/resident condition and responses to ensure quality
- Performs the necessary documentation as indicated and
- Provides feedback to the therapist and Director of
Rehabilitation on all clinical and rehabilitation issues.
- Participates in all center directed processes and
- Shows effective management of treatment and non-treatment
- Performs necessary documentation to meet center, state,
federal, and accrediting agency requirements.
- Assists with marketing efforts as directed.
- Participates in in-service training programs as requested.
- May travel to other facilities to provide treatments.
- Performs other duties as required. - -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Continuum Healthcare, Paterson , Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA, Other , Bloomingdale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!