Company: Hampton by Hilton
Posted on: November 25, 2022
This position is responsible for achieving and maintaining customer
service and product quality standards for the delivery of
Prepare the breakfast area by cleaning the area, properly arranging
the furniture, emptying the trash receptacles, making fresh coffee,
stocking the drinks, food items and other supplies (e.g., plastic
ware, napkins) according to operating standards.
*During Complimentary Breakfast hours of operation: *
* Set-up and breakdown breakfast items.
* Greet and acknowledge guests as they arrive.
* Create the Grab and Go bags for each guest as they come down.
* Maintain the cleanliness of the breakfast area.
* Restock drink and food items and other supplies (e.g., plastic
ware, napkins) according to standards.
* Make fresh coffee as needed.
* Empty trash receptacles.
* Thank guests as they depart.
* At the close of the complimentary breakfast, bus and clean all
tables, clean and mop the breakfast area and lobby, empty the trash
receptacles, store or dispose of all drinks, food items and
supplies in accordance with operating standards and health
* Clean all equipment and properly store it according to
* Receive supplies, date and rotate stock. Complete and record
inventory on inventory sheet and follow hotel operational
procedures to ensure an order is placed for items that are below
* Perform essential job functions in accordance with local health
department codes, standards and regulations.
* Assist with cleaning and maintaining other areas of the
* Be available to work a flexible schedule.
* Assist other employees in various assignments, emptying
recyclables and trash cans on floors, helping with banquet set ups,
and assisting with laundry and housekeeping.
*Safety and Security*
* Perform duties in accordance with Safety and Security Policies
* Perform duties in accordance with OSHA, HAZCOM, and Blood Borne
Pathogens regulations and other applicable state and local
* Report lost and found items in accordance with hotel
*MINIMUM EDUCATION: *
*MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: *
*MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS: *
* Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation with
* Must pay close attention to details.
* Must be able to visually inspect area, compare observations to
standards and correct deficiencies.
*PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS*
* Must be available to work 5:00 am to 12:00 noon.
* Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
* Firm and simple grasping is required in all aspects of work.
* Bending and/or stooping is required up to 60% of the work
* Standing and walking is required on a continuous basis in excess
of 90% of the time; sitting is limited to short breaks.
* Reaching is required up to 80% of the time and may be combined
with other activities such as pushing, pulling and bending in all
phases of work; overhead reaching is limited to less than 20% of
* Crouching and kneeling are required for approximately 20% to 25%
of the time, particularly when cleaning the cabinet, floor and
* Pushing and pulling actions are required in excess of 60% of the
time for dusting, vacuuming and moving supplies, etc.
* Lifting of supplies occurs on a regular basis, usually not more
than 25 pounds, but occasionally up to 50 pounds.
* Crawling is required on occasion, usually less than 5% of the
* Climbing of stairs is required, generally 1% to 2% of the
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.25 per hour
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* English (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hampton by Hilton, Paterson , Breakfast Attendant, Other , Matamoras, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!