CRE Liquidity Specialist
Location: Park Ridge
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Investors Bank is a division of Citizens Bank, N.A., is currently
recruiting for a CRE Liquidity Specialist. The role will be
primarily responsible for NY CRE liquidity portfolio The CRE
Relationship Manager will support CRE client management, retention
and growth of CRE deposits and fee portfolio. Cross-sell bank
products and services to business, commercial, and personal
This position will provide support to all CRE loan production
departments, which will include but not limited to: financial
analysis, closing support, relationship management, cross-sell and
growth of assigned book of business in NJ and/or NY.
- Work with complicated high net worth CRE clients; Cross-sell
bank products and services through a consultative need based
- Create sales opportunities and close business from existing and
perspective clients; Coordinate the opening of new CRE client
- Work with loan officers, processors, underwriters, attorneys,
brokers, and closers to facilitate loan origination, closing and
- Attend loan closings to on-board new CRE clients Coordinate
business services with Treasury Management, Branches, Loan
Servicing and Loan Officers.
- Provide cost effective solutions to increase wallet share of
deposits while monitoring cost of funds and increase fee generating
- Monitor cost of funds, fee income, manage outflows/inflows
daily to assure consistency with achieving targets and goals set by
- Work independently to identify, explore and acquire potential
new customers by prospecting and networking with businesses and
- Formulate and execute strategies to generate new low cost
- Develop and present relevant business proposals to acquire new
relationships with new customers and/or prospects.
- Assist lenders with collection of payments, financial
documents, insurance, escrow refunds, reporting, and all client
service and relationship matters including all aspects of
on-boarding, KYC/BSA, Treasury, cost of funds, cash flow solutions,
and ongoing maintenance of CRE related clients and portfolio.
- Coach and teach branch employees to support CRE banking needs;
Identify Branch Managers to attend CRE events
- Monitor Salesforce reports including NTB reports, required and
not-required portfolio, business calls/appointments, pipeline
reporting, referral tracking, and task management. Utilize
Salesforce tools and reporting for daily activity.
- Monitor progress reports daily to assure pace towards assigned
targets and goals. Ability to communicate pipeline and production
details on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and as needed by the
- Report portfolio progress on weekly and monthly calls
- 10+ years of related banking experience
- Knowledge of Investors bank and/or Citizens Bank systems and
- Extensive knowledge of account opening procedures and
- Strong sales and communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (knowledge of Microsoft
Access not required) and Salesforce
- Report to Manhattan office: 90% travel is required throughout
New York. Some travel outside of NY will be required as needed.
Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to
estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this
role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues
and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry,
color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived
disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression,
genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic
partner status, victim of domestic violence, family
status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status,
national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a
dependent's reproductive health decision making, race, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its
Keywords: Citizens, Paterson , CRE Liquidity Specialist, Other , Park Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!