Front Desk Associate (Opening Shift)
Company: Fountain Fitness Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Job Summary: *
The Welcome Team Member/Front Desk Associate provides a welcoming
and safe environment for the members through high levels of
customer service. This person's interaction with members directly
contributes to member retention and satisfaction. This position is
responsible for the reception area at the gym. Includes the
greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests
with questions regarding services and products, and checking the
guest into the computer system.
*Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Be on time for your shift.
* Properly open and close Fountain Fitness Center each day
according to Standard Operating Procedures.
* Accurately book, change and cancel appointments.
* Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves the
* Provide detailed descriptions facility features and hours of
* Utilize computers with skill and proficiency.
* Answer the phone promptly and use the guest's name throughout the
* Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal
* Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and
* Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all
requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
* Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well-organized work
* Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and
remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
* Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work
environment. Regularly attend, participate in and support training
and staff meetings
* Assist in all areas of operation as requested by management.
* Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff
or guests in the spa that require attention.
* Experience working with computer systems and navigating through
* Physical demands include ability to walk through all areas of
clubs, climbing stairs (where applicable), standing behind the
front desk, and bending and lifting (e.g., picking up towels,
restacking of weights, moving of equipment as necessary).
* CPR/AED required within 30 days of hire for all opening & closing
Job Type: Part-time
* Employee discount
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Are you available to work beginning at 5am?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Fountain Fitness Center, Paterson , Front Desk Associate (Opening Shift), Other , Ramsey, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!