Front Desk Associate
Company: Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Metro NY & NJ
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Do you want to work in a position that offers growth potential and
the ability to AMAZE others?*
*The Ashley Advantages with Factory Direct!*
*We are THE industry leader: *
* # 1 selling furniture brand in the world
* # 1 retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States
*We offer a competitive compensation package: *
* Monthly awards recognize achievement
* 401k program with company match
* Medical, dental and vision benefit plans starting as low as $25 a
*Earn up to $1,000 by referring qualified candidates for open
* The *Operations Representative* assists in driving Ashley
HomeStore success through exceptional customer care and
administrative services that ensure a positive and amazing
HomeStore guest experience.
* This involves performing Guest-focused sales order entry, payment
processing, providing clerical support to store administration and
accounting functions, participating in continuous learning and
professional development activities.
* Contributes to the HomeStore high performance culture by modeling
our core values and ensuring high levels of customer care that keep
Ashley as the #1 home furnishings market leader in style,
selection, quality and value.
*High school diploma or GED required. Six months of retail office
administration or customer service experience preferred; furniture
retail experience preferred. Must have open availability including
nights and weekends*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
* This role requires you to work weekends. Are you able to work
Saturdays and Sundays?
* This role requires you to have a flexible schedule to work all
shifts which WILL include morning shifts, mid-shifts, evening, and
weekends. Are you able to commit to a rotating schedule?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Ashley Furniture HomeStores of Metro NY & NJ, Paterson , Front Desk Associate, Other , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!