Floor Care Specialist Full Time with Benefits
Company: Holy Name
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Call to schedule an interview today!!!
Position Summary: According to established procedures performs a
variety of Environmental Services duties including but not limited
to housekeeping. - Primary responsibilities include knowledge of
floor chemicals, equipment, - and proper floor care maintenance
procedures to include floor stripping and laying finish. Basic
utilization skills with auto scrubber, side by side machine, wet
vac and burnisher.
Education: A high school education or equivalent is desirable. -
Understands and follows written and/or oral instructions. -
-Skills: Floor care
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Interacts with coworkers, patients and visitors with
compassion, courtesy and a professional customer focused
- Completes tasks as per the position schedule or as
- Prepares solutions according to manufacturer
- Cleans assigned area by sanitizing surfaces and equipment with
germicidal cleaning solution. Utilizes proper floor chemicals for
routine maintenance and project assignments.
- Identifies and schedules work assignments based on areas in
need of services and staffing availability.
- Communicates with all staff prior to commencing all floor care
projects to ensure a safe environment for patients, staff and
family members .
- Dust and damp mops floors and arranges furniture and equipment
in an orderly fashion upon completing floor care in each area.
- Safely operates various types of electrical cleaning equipment
such as vacuums, auto-scrubbers, burnishers, buffing machines and
Keywords: Holy Name, Paterson , Floor Care Specialist Full Time with Benefits, Other , Teaneck, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!