Billing Coordinator-Oncology Services-on site
Company: Holy Name Medical Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Department: Oncology Services
FLSA Status: Exempt
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Skills: Requires advanced competence in learning and using computer
of medical billing and coding practices and billing compliance.
Must have strong math skills
and familiarity with medical terminology and Excel spread sheets.
Job requires face to face
and telephone communication with patients, physicians and
colleagues. Requires strong
verbal and written communication skills.
Experience: Two years of office experience with medical
billing/coding in a hospital/
outpatient setting and understanding of patient financial
Essential Functions of the Job:
* Reviews and approves billing processes daily and works billing
reports including agency software following up as appropriate with
* Acts as a Liaison between agency, clinical staff and billing
maintain accurate and timely billing processes.
* Runs software reports regularly to find barriers to timely
* Assures authorizations/referrals are acquired and appended.
* Collaborates with internal and external departments to achieve
* Displays and maintains a positive business demeanor.
* Serves as a liaison for patients to resolve billing inquires,
including estimates, etc.
* Accepts and completes additional responsibilities as directed by
Keywords: Holy Name Medical Center, Paterson , Billing Coordinator-Oncology Services-on site, Other , Teaneck, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!