Fulltime/ RPA Automation Anywhere
Company: Tanisha Systems
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Job Title: RPA Automation Anywhere
The highlighted first 3 points are mandatory. Pls review the
profiles and submit.
- Solid RPA Development experience, preferably hands-on
experience in Automation Anywhere (both V11 & A360)
- Must have A360 working/migration Experience
- Experience in Build, Design, Develop and Implement RPA
- Attention to detail and quality consciousness
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science
or Information Technology
- Must have 2+ years of Development experience with SQL, Net or
Other programming language.
- Must have 1+ year of AA experience
- Experience of working within an agile, continuous integration
- Ability to understand the business process and create process
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, technical
design documents within the automation space
- Ability to lead a team of developers and testers and implement
automation solutions independently
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set up the Automation Anywhere development environment
(software installation, installation of related technologies such
as Splunk/logging etc)
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and
perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Create and maintain the Solution Design Document (SDD)
throughout the project lifecycle
- Taking business requirements, current and future state process
designs and translating them into robotic solution using core
workflow principles that are efficient, well structured,
maintainable and easy to understand.
- Support UAT and rollout phases.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any
identified project risks and issues to the project manager
accordingly and providing inputs to the change control
- Resolve defects and other performance problems discovered in
- Support go-live roll out
- Create web forms that act as enablers to the RPA
- Support issue resolution that arise in day to day running of
RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as
- Creation of access control interfaces via the Application
Modeler, within Object Studio.
- Development of business logic within code-stages in languages
within the .NET family
- Input into solution integration design using Web Services /
RESTFUL API access
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure
- Conducting component testing on the solution
- valuate RPA and AI tools and provide recommendations
- Co-ordinate & Lead team (Onshore/Offshore) and manage timely
- Mentor colleagues through the RPA training and accreditation
program providing advice and guidance on best practice and
development techniques .
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Tanisha Systems Inc
Keywords: Tanisha Systems, Paterson , Fulltime/ RPA Automation Anywhere, Other , Teaneck, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...