Company: Nielsen Automotive Group
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Nielsen Automotive Group understands the importance of
employee satisfaction and how it has a direct effect on our
customer experience. Our customer retention keeps our shops
extremely busy affording our Advisors the ability to provide well
for themselves and their family's. Our dealerships are well
respected and we welcome applicants who can adapt to the Nielsen
Way as we continue to grow and flourish in our local
- FREE COLLEGE OPPORTUNITY! -Online or in-person with Strayer
- Excellent work environment
- Employee discount plans on purchases and services
- Competitive wages, commensurate with experience
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k available
- Paid vacation and sick leaveESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Schedule appointments.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Obtain customer & vehicle data.
- Communicate with service customers to determine the nature of
the mechanical problem.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of
maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers'
- Obtain customer's signature on repair order.
- Inspect all vehicles for body work, notify the customer that
the work is needed, and provide an estimate for body shop
- Establish time promised.
- Maintain CSI rating at least comparable to that of the
manufacturer, zone or branch average.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local
- -Ensure that all repair orders are accounted for.
- If additional work is needed, explain the details to the
customer, including the additional cost and time
- Provide estimates of labor & parts. -
- Follow up progress of each repair order during the day & record
on repair order in approved fashion.
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding work in process &
appointments and return phone messages promptly.
- Deliver vehicle to customers & answer any questions.
- Interpret warranty information & policies to customers.
- Identify ROs that require special handling such as rush,
customer waiting, special problem, comeback.
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems & potential
problems involving repairs, customers & equipment.
- Be up-to-date on technical & performance information on all
vehicles serviced by dealership.
- On completion of work, repair orders must be closed in a TIMELY
& EFFICIENT manner.OTHER DUTIES:
- Attend any and all required schooling.QUALIFICATIONS:
- H.S. diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read &comprehend instructions &
- Two years of experience in a dealership position.
- General knowledge of mechanical operations.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.Powered by
Keywords: Nielsen Automotive Group, Paterson , Service Advisor, Other , Sussex, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...