Over Night Operations Associate
Company: Express, Inc.
Posted on: May 19, 2023
This is a unique and exciting time to join Express. Since launching our EXPRESSway Forward strategy in 2020, we have been steadily advancing a transformation from being known as a store in the mall to a brand with a purpose, powered by a styling community. We believe that clothes can serve a higher purpose to make people look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel, and our Express brand purpose - We Create Confidence. We Inspire Self-Expression. - speaks to the role our brand can play in our customers' lives.
Today, we are reimagining our store experience, bringing forward a spirit of hospitality so everyone who walks through our doors feels welcome and leaves wanting to be a part of our styling community. Our store experience and the teams that bring it to life are vitally important to our transformation. Our culture is defined by three values - Express Yourself, Express Together, Express Success - and we invite you to join us and help build, activate and amplify the Express styling community.
For more information about Express, Inc. please visit www.express.com.
The Operations Associate consistently creates memorable experiences for customers by ensuring product is available, sized and properly displayed so that style squad members can deliver a personalized approach to styling that helps to fulfill the Express brand purpose: We Create Confidence. We Inspire Self-Expression. The Operations Associate demonstrates a hospitality mindset when engaging with customers and promotes squad interconnectivity by responding to front of house support needs. Additionally, our Operations Associates are brand ambassadors for the Express experience and promote to potential squad members an inclusive squad mentality built on teamwork and shared objectives.
* Process fulfillment transactions quickly and accurately to ensure customer satisfaction
* Share information on product, promotions, and loyalty programs
* Assist with product launch changes according to company SOP
* Assist customers as needed on the sales floor with locating product and/or online orders
* Use the Express APP and MPOS and iPad devices proficiently
* Assist in delivering a transformative customer experience leveraging the Customer Experience Philosophy
* Process shipping and receiving orders according to Express time and efficiency standards
* Replenish product as needed utilizing the MPOS Replen APP
* Process freight and sensors product
* Maintain a clean and organized stockroom to ensure safe and efficient merchandise processing from stockroom to floor
* Execute product pricing and markdowns
* Provide check-out support to customers as needed
* High school or equivalent education
* Years of Experience: One to two years in a similar or relevant position
* Willing and able to meet defined availability criteria including nights, weekends and non-business hours
* Proficient in use of retail technology such as iPads and registers
* Meets physical requirements
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
* Hospitality mindset with a genuine desire to create positive and memorable customer experiences
* Previous retail experience preferred
* Customer service skills and ability to interact with customers
* Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
* Brand ambassador mentality
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Inc., Paterson , Over Night Operations Associate, Other , Paramus, New Jersey
here to apply!