Senior Consultant - Physician Workforce
Company: Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: February 26, 2021
The Senior Consultant works collaboratively with senior
leadership, client delivery teams, client relationship managers,
and other Associates within the firm to support the initiatives of
the firm. The qualified individual will be responsible for the
following. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing complex projects within established budgets and
regularly monitoring the success of sequential project steps and
tasks; introducing appropriate interventions or activities to keep
timeline, quality, and deliverables on track.
- Drafting successful client proposals, comprehensive work plans,
presentations and reports to address client needs.
- Overseeing the development of project deliverables by more
junior Associates, reviewing for technical accuracy, quality,
completeness, timeliness and use of appropriate language.
- Serving as the subject matter expert for junior Associates;
proactively sharing knowledge, use of tools, processes and
methodologies established by the firm and those specific to
practice areas to effectively guide more junior Associates in
complex research, data collection and analytics.
- Acting as a key client liaison, including building client
relationships through serving as a key point person for client
questions, attendance at client meetings, and being proactive in
anticipating client needs and questions.
- Expanding current client services and introducing other
SullivanCotter service offerings to grow client revenue, and
identifying prospective project opportunities and client
- Constructing financial models, including pro-formas, and
discounted cash flows.
- Participating in and contributing to the successful marketing
and prospective activities with SullivanCotter target prospects and
- Developing reports that succinctly and impactfully summarize
conclusions and key findings from analysis.
- Demonstrating technical/functional mastery of the analytical
skills necessary to lead a project. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, ideally with an
emphasis in finance, economics, statistics, mathematics, accounting
or not-for-profit management; master's degree preferred.
- Must have business valuation, analytical consulting, or
corporate finance experience.
- Seven to ten years of progressively responsible
consulting/business-related experience required, involving data
analysis, financial modeling, program design and/or compensation
- Advanced technical knowledge and experience working with Excel,
Word and PowerPoint.
- Advanced business education (MBA, CVA, ASA, CPA, etc.)
- Excellent project management, organizational skills, and
ability to manage and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Role model problem solving and critical thinking skills, and
the ability to:
- Visualize and articulate a higher level of complex problems and
concepts, recognize patterns in complex sets of data, and develop
- Analyze and interpret data using advanced modeling
- Anticipate challenges, identify alternate solutions, and drive
the removal of obstacles impeding project/team progress.
- Apply statistical methods to analyze and resolve complex
business and technical problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, coaching, writing, verbal and
presentation skills are required, including the ability to:
- Foster an open and effective channel of communication with
clients and across teams and provide constructive feedback that
helps junior Associates develop skills and experiences.
- Make clear and convincing oral presentations that demonstrate
the understanding of the audience and the subject matter.
- Successfully tailor communications to the audience, as
- Effectively present facts, analysis, and conclusions/solutions
in a way that demonstrates command of content; factors in
perspectives and interests of the audience.
- Write concise project communications, documents, and
presentations with appropriate level of technical detail and
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong analytical and
- Ability to work effectively with ambiguity.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work under tight
deadlines or changing needs.
- Ability to lead a group and exhibit successful and positive
role model behaviors.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new
skills.FIRM CORE VALUES
- Objectivity and Critical Thinking.
- Continuous Learning.
- Selfless Collaboration.
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion.Applicants for employment must
have work authorization that does not now or in the future require
sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United
States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other
non-immigrant status). Qualified applicants will be afforded equal
employment opportunities without discrimination because of race,
creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital
Keywords: Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc., Paterson , Senior Consultant - Physician Workforce, Professions , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!