Compensation Analyst - Executive Workforce
Company: Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Compensation Analyst - Executive Workforce Compensation Analyst
- Executive Workforce
- Compensation Analyst - Executive Workforce PRIMARY DUTIES AND
- Conducting research to understand industry and
organization-specific issues, including financial information,
compensation and rewards and corporate performance.
- Researching, gathering and analyzing data to determine the
appropriate salary level and job title for existing and proposed
- Conducting market pricing, assisting in peer group selection,
survey analyses, interpreting salary data, financial modeling and
special research projects.
- Assisting with report and proposal writing as it relates to
describing and summarizing project objectives, methodologies,
analysis and results as well as proofing for accuracy.
- Work with consultants on projects including program design,
analysis, budgeting and implementation.
- Responding to client-related requests, as appropriate.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, ideally with an
emphasis in finance, economics, statistics, mathematics.
- One to two years of business-related experience is required,
preferably involving data analysis, financial modeling and
- Experience working within a consulting, compensation or health
care-related firm is preferred.
- Solid technical knowledge and experience working with Excel,
Word and PowerPoint. Basic programming experience is a plus.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to:
- Gather, analyze and organize data using a logical and
- Ascertain relevant and irrelevant data when conducting
- Visualize and articulate problems and concepts in a systematic
- Recognize patterns and issues in sets of data.
- Identify obstacles impeding project progression.
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly language and
tailor communications, formal or informal, to the audience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills are
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and
execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Strong attention to detail. BEHAVIORAL ATTRIBUTES
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to successfully assist
with complex project deliverables in a very driven and changing
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight
deadlines or changing needs.
- Confidence and ability to work independently, as well as in a
- Exceptional employee service orientation.
- Capable of working in a group as a strong team player.
- High level of self-motivation.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new
skills. Applicants for employment must have work authorization that
does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for
employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1
visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Qualified
applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without
discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex,
age, disability or marital status.
Keywords: Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc., Paterson , Compensation Analyst - Executive Workforce, Professions , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!