Junior IT Support Technician for MSP with Azure Fundamentals
Company: Delaney Computer Services, Inc.
Posted on: April 6, 2021
- Candidates for this position should have already obtained or be
enrolled in the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals track with an exam
scheduled. They should have foundational knowledge of cloud
services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure.
This certification is intended for candidates who are just
beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services or are
new to Azure.
We're looking for the right person to join our small IT support
team, where you can grow your IT support skillset while you work
alongside our experienced IT professionals. To be considered for
this position, you must have an IT education or equivalent work
experience in your background, be familiar with Azure Fundamentals,
and be ready to apply what you've learned with DCS.
You should be driven by solving IT problems, not be overly
sensitive, consistently expand your professional knowledge, not
afraid to let your inner geek shine, and remain professional and
confident with clients at the same time.
This job doesn't always end at the end of the day and will require
you to take home issues to be solved and occasionally work weekends
and holidays on a rotating schedule
The ideal candidate will have a technology background and
education, be certified in Microsoft 365 Azure Fundamentals, driven
by problem-solving, improving processes, is well organized,
presentable, and has a genuine interest in technology.
You will need to demonstrate that you are technically proficient
with the Microsoft 365 solution stacks like Office 365, Active
Directory, Microsoft Windows Server 2016-2019, Desktop operating
systems, and an understanding of networking related issues.
What does DCS do?
DCS is a Managed IT Service Provider or MSP that provides Fully
Managed IT Support services to small through mid-sized business
clients throughout NY and NJ primarily engaged in the Insurance,
Finance, Accounting, and Legal markets. Our solution stack
includes; Servers, Desktops, Microsoft Office 365 Cloud, Firewalls,
Cybersecurity, Offsite Backups, managed compliance.
What will you be doing?
Although a bulk of your job will be to solve day-to-day front-line
IT support issues mainly consisting of Microsoft 365 support and
troubleshooting network connectivity and authentication issues. You
will be doing this from our main office in Mahwah, NJ, and expect
to be sent out to client sites, as needed, to implement IT
upgrades, set up new IT equipment, and install network devices and
- Be Local - You MUST live within 20 miles of our Mahwah NJ
office and be authorized to work in the US
- Must have reliable daily transportation
- Have an ability to demonstrate technical understanding of
- Pass a full criminal background investigation and have a clean,
valid driver's license
- Technical School, Associates degree or equivalent prior work
- Track record of consistency and the ability to complete
- Familiarity with the small business IT market and business
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a good
personality and have the ability to deal with clients in a
- Document your daily work in an IT ticketing system
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
on without constant supervision
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes the
- Competitive sales commissions and performance bonus
- 401K with company match of 4% + company profitsharing plan
- Bring your small dog to work
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Company-sponsored Health Care Benefits including dental and
Keywords: Delaney Computer Services, Inc., Paterson , Junior IT Support Technician for MSP with Azure Fundamentals, Professions , Warwick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!