Company: Bimbo Bakeries
Posted on: August 4, 2022
- Employee Type:
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Job ID:
req28903 Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold(R),
Brownberry(R) or Oroweat(R) bread? A Thomas'(R) English muffin or
bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee(R), Entenmann's(R) or
Marinela(R) cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know
Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of
20,000 associates nationwide!Position Summary:The Warehouse
Associate - Bulk Rack Loader is a skilled position. You will be
responsible for accurately loading and unloading trailers,
verifying route load(s), trailer reports, and maintaining the
shipping yard. Follows all safety procedures as set forth by the
Company.Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Great starting pay!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Growing organization & increased demand for products!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- You are focused on maintaining product movement in and out of
the distribution center by preforming various duties.
- You will load, unload and stack products in a safe and
- You will count and check products for accuracy and quality. You
will maintain accurate records, report overages and shortages to
Supervisor. You will participate in "Cycle Counts", as
- You will operate material handling equipment safely; including:
pallet jack, forklift, etc.
- You will receive, label and palatalize ingredient
- You will replenish products in the Distribution
- You may troubleshoot issues with packing equipment, label
machines, tapers, palletizers, etc.
- You will maintain a safe, clean and sanitary work
- You must follow, demonstrate, and understand all Environmental
Health & Safety (OHS) requirements.
- You will maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- You will meet Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- You will participate and successfully completes all Company
approved and required training, audits, etc.
- You may be assigned additional responsibilities and duties by
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- You have a strong analytical ability to gather and interpret
data, in situations where the problems are somewhat complex
(dealing with people, procedures and equipment).
- You work well in a team-based environment, have solid
interpersonal skills, and you are not averse to change.
- You must be able to perform basic math and computer skills;
SAP, Oracle, CPD preferred
- You act with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset: focus on
improving efficiencies while decreasing waste. Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- 1-3 Years of shipping experience preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work around various chemicals and
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or
stoop for prolonged periods of time (except for break and lunch
periods), climb, perform repetitive motions, and work in a dusty,
loud and hot environment.
- You must have good written and oral English language
- You must wear required personal protective equipment
- Ability to work 8+ hour shifts, irregular and/or rotating
shifts, including split days off (non-consecutive days off) and
work nights, holidays and weekends (frequently required). The
physical and mental demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Be a part of a company that is dedicated to
protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100%
renewable electric energy since July 2019, with energy created
through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the
Year for the fourth year in a row for superior leadership,
innovation and commitment to environmental protection through
- We have 18 ENERGY STAR(R) Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste
- Over 1500 of our vehicles utilize alternative fuel - propane,
compressed natural gas, electric, or hybrid
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging
across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and
wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle. The physical
and mental demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with
a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants
and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries, Paterson , Warehouse Associate, Professions , Goshen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!