Patient Care Technician (PCT) Per Diem
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionPatient Care Tech (Per Diem)Airmont Center for
Renal Dialys is, a beautiful brand new 16 station dialysis facility
in Airmont NY. We are seeking to hire a Per Diem Patient Care
Technician to join our team. If you're a hard-working professional,
Airmont Center for Renal Dialysis is an excellent company for you.
- Preparation of dialysis equipment, initiate, monitor and
terminate the hemodialysis procedure according to unit policy and
- Adherence to infection control standards of practice according
to regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for education of patients and families on aspects
of dialysis care including but not limited to medications.
- Maintains excellent customer service relationships with all
patients and co-workers.
- Work collaboratively with the Interdisciplinary Team in
achieving positive patient outcomes.
- Observes and respects the privacy and confidentiality of
information with regard to patients, physicians, and
- Must be able to work as a team member
- One year of dialysis experience preferredLOCATION:Airmont,
NYCHC365 LB123ABOUT US:Centers Health Care is a fully integrated
post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled
nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In
addition, we provide special services including in-center and home
dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The
Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care,
Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory
Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as
well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our
commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training
and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay
rates, generous compensation packages and
more.CentersHealthCare.com/careersEqual Opportunity Employer
–M/F/D/VPowered by JazzHR0pJrgmcVsB
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Paterson , Patient Care Technician (PCT) Per Diem, Professions , Suffern, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!