Posted on: August 6, 2022
Ensure that the plant and its surroundings are kept clean and
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Safely prepares CIP chemicals/solutions for Production.
- Safely cleans and sanitizes conveyors and overheads, up and over,
tunnels, floors, walls, garbage containers, and cleaning equipment,
dock areas, exterior grounds, and parking lots
- Clean reachable pipes in the facility, white lines, and
- Segregate and compact recyclables (cardboard, aluminum, etc.) and
remove the trash.
- Cleans walls, windows, doors, vents, lights, hand wash sinks and
toilets, partitions, dividers that separate toilet stalls, locker
room floors, restrooms and replenishes restroom supplies (e.g.
toilet paper, paper towel, soap, etc.); squeegees standing puddles
of water into drains, and collects and empties waste/recycle
receptacles, including those containing bio-hazardous materials
(e.g. blood or other bodily fluids, etc.).
- Clean conference room/cafeteria, exterior grounds, refrigerator
(interior and exterior), eyewash stations, water fountains.
- Keeps sanitation/cleaning areas clean at all times
- Reports food safety and quality problems to Plant Management and
SQFP to initiate action. REM-03 WS-03 WS-LC
Shift start: 10:00PM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day including weekends
* Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
* Paid time off
* 401(k) plan
* Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
* Must pass background check
* Can lift 50 lbs
* Must be at least 18+ years old
We are the world s largest independent bottler for retailers and
A-brands in Europe and North America. We combine production of
retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded beverage
companies on an effective multiuser production platform that
benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Our
production platform covers over 60 manufacturing sites in Europe,
US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and
reliable service across geographies. Our global supply chain
expertise and local innovation capabilities offer an almost
unlimited variety of soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages,
manufactured to individual customer specifications and
Keywords: Refresco, Paterson , Sanitation Technician, Professions , Wharton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!