Maintenance Specialist- Bear Mountain
Company: Guest Services, Inc.
Location: Bear Mountain
Posted on: September 20, 2022
GREAT PEOPLE - GREAT BENEFITS - JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Bear Mountain Inn, managed by Guest Services, is now hiring
Maintenance Specialists. Candidates must have the ability to
utilize and repair machinery and pay attention to details and pay
attention to detail.
This position pays $20.00/hour.
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits
such as medical, dental, vision, a 401K savings plan, paid time
off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities
nationwide, and more! Benefits may vary based on employment
Apply today to join our All Star Team!
The Maintenance Specialist assists by performing all aspects of
maintenance and repair work on all mechanical, structural, and
electrical equipment and systems on assigned locations.
* Receive direction from the Maintenance Manager and assist in the
overall maintenance and repair of the assigned unit's
* Conduct scheduled inspections of designated buildings and
equipment; check and repair equipment malfunctions.
* Make major repairs to electrical, plumbing, heating, air
conditioning and refrigeration equipment as needed.
* Respond immediately and resolve emergency facility needs/issues
regarding safety/security/business requirements, including fire
alarm systems; disengage electrical, water, or gas systems as
* Lock and secure all buildings and facilities; monitor, activate
and reset automatic security systems as appropriate.
* Assist Manager with inventory/security of supplies is adequate
for the maintenance of units.
* Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards
for maintenance and upkeep of facility's equipment. Notify Manager
of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality
* Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at
all times. Maintain and enhance the company's image when
interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
* Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D.
* Valid Driver's License and a clean driving record required.
* Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to
assist customers and coworkers.
* Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate
it to management.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
* Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent
movements from place to place within the unit or assigned work
location. Bend, lift, carry, crawl, climb, reach/extend arms and
hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a
constantly changing environment.
* Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35
lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
* Climbing steps and ladders regularly.
* Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor and outdoor
* Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
* Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to
understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability
to speak clearly so that you can be understood by co-workers.
* Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job
* Must wear the correct protective and safety equipment at all
* Repair equipment. Hand and electric tools.
* Company motor vehicles.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Guest Services, Inc., Paterson , Maintenance Specialist- Bear Mountain, Professions , Bear Mountain, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!