Ride Maintenance Welder
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Ride Maintenance Welder 420 Harriman Dr.Goshen, New York,
10924United States At LEGOLAND New York Resort - Earn AWESOME
Benefits , Build AWESOME Memories, and Make an AWESOME Difference.
With our Theme Park, Hotels, Mini-Land and more - the opportunities
here at LEGOLAND are endless!About the Role This role is part of
the Ride and Attractions Maintenance Team, which is an integral
part of our Technical Services Department. As a member of the
maintenance team, you will play a major role in the success of our
resort and have one of the most important responsibilities
throughout the park. You must always provide and guarantee a fun
and safe environment for our guest with a focus on safety, ensuring
that our rides are inspected, maintained, and repaired to the
highest levels possible. Role Description
- Be responsible of the installation, inspection, repairs and
troubleshooting electromechanical equipment on all amusement park
rides, animation, and attractions in accordance with ride
manufacturer's maintenance manuals.
- Proficient in welding processes such as hellarc, gas, tig, mig,
arc or brazing.
- Ability to weld with various materials: stainless steel, steel,
aluminum (exotics or others a plus).
- Operate machine tools such as Acetylene/Oxygen torches, drill
press, power saw, grinder, hydraulic press metal sheer, torque
wrenches, micrometers, dial indicators, go no-go gages, etc.
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, job orders
and welding procedures.
- Ensure internal compliance with maintenance, safety, and
security procedures by following established ASTM, NEC, state, and
local electrical codes, and loss prevention guidelines.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records, reports, work orders and
inventory supplies within the Enterprise Asset Management system.
- Maintain Rides and Attractions in a safe and proper working
condition in accordance with the Occupational Safety and Health.
- Keeps safety as #1 priority. About You
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Be required to obtain a Maintenance Technician Certification
AIMS Level 1, within 18 months of employment.
- Welding: 3 years' experience minimum required.
- Certificates in welding processes preferred.
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Proven experience in installing, maintaining, and servicing of
- Experience with best practices, tools and equipment used to
troubleshoot, repair, and maintaining electromechanical equipment.
- Strong math skills
- Experience using Enterprise Asset Management system (INFOR, IBM
Maximo, i4EAM, MAPCON EAM)
- Experience with Industrial Machinery (processing/distribution
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certified preferred.
- Experience working with conveyor systems preferred.
- Certificates in operation of lift equipment preferred.
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Well-groomed appearance
- Ability to make a child's day memorable
- Work as part of a team
- Dependable and Responsible (after all our guests depend on
- Ability to work outdoors in any weather condition
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time, and long
- Flexible Availability around park hours (peak and nonpeak
- Ability to work nights/weekends/holidays through agreed upon
employment The Perks Here at Merlin, we do it all for the love of
FUN and if that wasn't enough, we also have these magical benefits,
exclusive to our awesome employees; Merlin Magic Pass which give
you free admission to Merlin attractions, discount in our retail
shops and restaurants, opportunities for career development within
our exciting global organization, and much more! Who We Are We're
part of the Merlin Entertainments family - linking us to iconic
brands such as Madame Tussauds, The London Eye, SEA LIFE and much
more! Here at LEGOLAND New York Resort We thrive on innovative
thinking and big ideas!!! For that reason, this job description is
not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with
this role. We create magic and invaluable experiences for our
guests every day, and while this job description is intended to be
an accurate reflection of what you will do here with us, we cannot
guarantee you that creating magical moments won't come with new and
amazing adventures that can make your day different! Come work with
us and you will see how at LEGOLAND New York Resort no two days are
the same. Everyone Matters at Merlin. At Merlin we welcome the
world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want
to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We
strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people
can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together.
Because at Merlin, everyone matters! Together, we work to create a
workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race,
gender, disability, protected veteran status or sexual orientation.
Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing,
we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our
industry. If you have any questions, concerns, or additional
support needed to succeed in an interview, please get in touch with
our friendly team to find out how we can help:
Keywords: Merlin Entertainments, Paterson , Ride Maintenance Welder, Professions , Goshen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!