Quality Assurance Supervisor - MB
Company: Martin Brower
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Position Summary: The Quality Assurance Supervisor will lead and
supervise the distribution center quality system to assure the
distribution of high quality, safe and legally compliant products
that meet our customer expectations. This role will be responsible
for providing governance of the Quality Management system and lead
the implementation of the organization's quality strategy at the
distribution center through deployment of cross-functional ways of
working. This role will also lead continuous improvement in
quality, and food safety. Position Responsibilities may include,
but not limited to:
- Lead the Martin Brower Quality Strategy deployment at the site,
improving established procedures and delivering key metrics
reflected by the company business objectives.
- Lead the Quality agenda at the site, partnering and challenging
the management team to establish priorities for the Distribution
Center according to local needs and Quality Strategy.
- Lead and support Martin Brower, Customers and, International
Featured Standards implementation at the Distribution Center and
drive appropriate Quality mindset and behavior.
- Sustain an efficient Quality Management system, in compliance
to International Featured Standards, Hazard Analysis and Critical
Control Points, Customers and Martin Brower standards, including
corrective actions, internal audits and quality training
- Lead continuous improvement of the Quality Management Systems
through analysis of data and evaluation of trends through use of
available digital solutions.
- Perform key metrics, incidents, and continuous improvement
reviews to ensure transparency at management level and coordinate
site corrective action activities.
- Lead the Distribution Center Quality Management review process
to identify improvement opportunities for the Quality Management
- Effectively communicate changes to the Quality Management
Systems to ensure buy-in, explain the reasons for change and
communicate the change plan.
- Manage Quality incidents and Stock Recovery at the Distribution
Center level, ensuring that relevant corrective and preventive
actions are defined and implemented.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- Associate's Degree and 4+ years of related experience or High
School Diploma and 6+ years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of quality management systems, pre-requisite
controls, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points and risk
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work and
facilitate inter-departmental teams.
- Ability to motivate individuals and effectively accomplish
tasks through others; ability to foster a collaborative work
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Martin Brower, Paterson , Quality Assurance Supervisor - MB, Professions , Harriman, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...