Network Technician - Perm
Company: Atlantic Partners
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Working knowledge and understanding of networking configuration
and maintenance. Additional skills and with the following are but
not limited too..
- Advanced routing protocols and switching
- Network diagrams and diagraming tools (Visio)
- Access lists
- Cisco Hardware (ASA, FirePOWER Services)
- Cisco Meraki (MX67. MS120P, MR36)
- Cisco DNA/Umbrella
- Proven ability to manage and maintain Palo Alto firewalls and
enterprise security measures.
- Access lists / rules
- VPN technology
- 2 factor authentication / MFA / Active Directory
- HSRP protocols and uses
- Outbound proxies
- NAT / PAT rules and policies
- Expert abilities in utilizing network access and management
- SecureCRT / Putty / WinSCP / GNS3
- Wireshark or other packet capture and analysis tools
- Command line tools, Windows and Linux
- Ability to solve problems quickly and automate
- Excellent troubleshooting ability to isolate and identify
configuration, design, and hardware issues; ability to clearly
articulate findings in written and verbal communications with IT
and hospital staff.
- Employee must have 2-5 years of experience within a NOC, IT, or
ISP environment supporting networks and networking
- CCNA routing & switching required and must be active.
- At least one certification-level course or certification for
network skills in the past two years.
- Healthcare background a plus.
- Programming/Scripting experience in any applicable language a
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science preferred not required.
Keywords: Atlantic Partners, Paterson , Network Technician - Perm, Professions , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...