Company: Refresco North America
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Shift: 3rd, ( 10pm - 6:30am)Start Pay: $18Summary:The Forklift
Operator will operate a gas or electric forklift in and between
departments, buildings and grounds. Collects and delivers a wide
variety of materials while adhering to safety procedures. Delivers
materials to work areas as directed, stacks materials in storage
areas and loads/unloads trailers for inbound or outbound goods.
Forklift certification required.Responsibilities:
- Operate gas or electric forklift in and between departments,
buildings and grounds.
- Load and unload trucks with incoming and outgoing
- Check incoming materials for shortages or damaged
- Collect and deliver a wide variety of materials while adhering
to established safety procedures.
- Deliver materials to work areas as directed; stacks materials
in storage areas in and out of racks.
- Operate palletizer equipment and use computer systems for
production and loading.
- Perform cycle counts on materials and ingredients.
- Perform cycle counts on finished goods.
- Attend communication meetings as required.
- Pull pallets and place them accordingly to be able to walk
around them and check for any damage.
- Ensure pallets and products are reviewed for damage; change if
- Pull product and load trucks as needed.
- Ensure work area is clean and organized before leaving
- Follow First In First Out (FIFO) policies and procedures and
ensure product is stacked accordingly.
- All paperwork must be in order and accurate (ex: shipping
documents, receipts, transfers, holds, etc.).Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED or one (1) to three (3) months of
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Forklift Certification required.
- Demonstrated ability to understand manufacturing software,
inventory software, and database software.
- Ability to calculate mathematical figures and apply concepts of
basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Ability to work any shift assigned. Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 70
- Must be able to push and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously stand and/or walk for extended
periods of time on concrete surface.
- Ability to repeatedly kneel, bend, crouch, reach, climb and/or
stoop throughout the shift as needed to successfully perform job
- Successful completion of a post offer physical assessment, drug
screen and background check required.Refresco is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age,
genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
Keywords: Refresco North America, Paterson , Forklift Operator, Professions , Boonton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...