Retail Sales Associate
Company: Pearle Vision - Paramus
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionGENERAL FUNCTION:The basic function of the Sales
Associate is to attract and retain patients by delivering an
exceptional patient experience, foster patient retention, and
promote outstanding doctor satisfaction.MAJOR DUTIES &
- Drive profitable store sales by fostering a retail selling
culture by practicing through role-playing, and using effective
retail sales skills.
- Develop professional business relationships with other
associates and Doctors.
- Fill ophthalmic eyeglass prescriptions, and fit and adapt
lenses and frames, to include but not limited to the following:
- Utilize optical prescription in conjunction to the patient's
- Recommend specific lenses, and lens coatings to suit patient
- Assist patients in the selection of frames, and coordinate
frames to prescription and patient need.
- Perform appropriate optical related measurements.
- Ensure a quality patient experience through correct pricing,
POS entry, and realistic delivery time quotes.
- Provide appropriate guidance to patients regarding Managed
- Assist with ensuring each store is effectively merchandised and
presented according to Planogram and other Company standards.
- Assist the store with being effectively merchandised according
to the Planogram and other Company standards.
- Other duties as assigned by Store ManagerKNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability
for sales results.
- Experience and proven results with a retail or customer service
- Ability to present and implement decisive and creative
solutions to opportunities to grow the business.
- Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communication to
meet/exceed patient expectations.
- Foster positive and results-oriented associate and doctor
- Attention to detail and follow-up.
- Ability to manage priorities through adaptability and
- Willingness to take calculated risks.
- Experience with personal computers preferred.EDUCATION:High
school diploma or equivalent, or comparable experience typically
achieved with a minimum of 1-2 years in a retail environment.The
incumbent or successful candidate must meet the position
requirements above in order to perform the essential functions of
this position and achieve the outcomes/results indicated in this
position description. The Company will make every effort to make
reasonable accommodations upon request to enable qualified
individuals with known disabilities to perform the essential
functions of their job.
Keywords: Pearle Vision - Paramus, Paterson , Retail Sales Associate, Sales , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!