Ultrasound Sales Rep. - East Zone
Company: Mindray North America
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionULTRASOUND POINT of CARE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
East ZoneAccountability Objective:The Ultrasound POC Sales
Representative for the specified region is responsible for driving
direct sales in hospitals and surgery centers and maximizing
revenue growth for the US Ultrasound Imaging business within
Mindray North America. This role includes developing and managing
relationships in hospital target markets of Emergency Medicine,
Critical Care, Regional Anesthesia, and Labor and Delivery. This
individual will collaborate closely with the Radiology Rep, Patient
Monitoring Rep, Regional Sales Manager, Anesthesia Rep., and
Clinical Technology Specialists to capitalize on direct sales
opportunities and drive direct sales revenue growth throughout the
US. This individual, on occasion, may also be required to support
distribution sales activities outside of the hospitals and in the
physician's office markets. The POC Sales Representative will
interface with Marketing and Engineering to provide customer
feedback to support product enhancements and new product designs
for the North American markets. Essential Functions:
- Coordinate direct sales efforts in hospitals and surgery
- Coordinate and support direct sales demonstrations,
installations, and in-services with Ultrasound Clinical Technical
- Provide Zone Manager with real-time territory and opportunity
information utilizing SFDC to include all quoting activity,
forecasting, competitive information and territory contacts.
- Support regional and national ultrasound shows and training
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sale quotas.
- Foster collaborative communication with other Ultrasound Region
Sales Representatives, Marketing, and R & D team members to
maximize product growth and brand building.
- Actively manage open orders and outstanding credit balances for
all orders under management. Position Specifications: 1.
- Experience: 5+ years of healthcare capital equipment sales
experience. 3 + years of ultrasound sales experience preferred.
- Education: B.S. / B.A. 2. Skills and Abilities
- Strong sales skills and knowledge of the strategic selling
- Strong ultrasound clinical knowledge.
- A motivated, self-driven, strategic individual possessing
excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership qualities with a passion for success and an
ability to mentor distributors and others.
- Strong competency in strategy.
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making skills, and creative
skills. 3. Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Travel can reach as high as 70% of the time. *Except limited by
applicable law, upon hire, Mindray will require COVID vaccine
verification to be in compliance with relevant mandates and
customer credential validation to gain access to medical facilities
across the country. Mindray North America offers an attractive
compensation and benefits package plus an exciting professional
environment. Only those who meet our requirements will be
contacted. Mindray North America is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Mindray North America, Paterson , Ultrasound Sales Rep. - East Zone, Sales , Mahwah, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!