Senior Specialist, Sales
Company: Volvo Cars
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We aim high. So do you.At Volvo Cars, we have bold targets when
it comes to innovation, sales and customer experience, and we're
developing new technologies to lead in safety, autonomous driving
and electrification. If you want to grow together with talented
people creating a new automotive future, we have a job for you.
Job Summary: This member of the retail program sales team will be
on the cutting edge of targeted selling by positioning Volvo
Affinity and A-Plan offers to reach in-market car shoppers by
improving brand awareness and brand consideration. Facilitate sales
through VCUSA's numerous Affinity channels and relationships.
- Responsible for the development and promotion of Affinity
Programs including A-Plan and Private Targeted Offers.
- Ensure the security and integrity of Volvo Affinity
- Supervision of Affinity/A-Plan Sales Specialist
- Ensure growth and profitability of Retail Sales Programs.
- Develop and maintain a robust suite of Retail Sales Programs to
drive sales volume.
- Support field teams and retailers with Affinity and A-Plan
- Manage Affinity Relationships
- Collaborate with Volvo's Marketing Dept to promote brand
awareness and facilitate a targeted incremental offer to maximize
the sales effectiveness of targeted marketing campaigns.
- Gain regional support to advance Affinity and A-Plan Sales
- The individual must have a solid understanding of the retail
- The individual must have excellent written and oral
communications skills and have a solid understanding of the
automotive industry in the areas of marketing and sales. This
knowledge is acquired through a combination of education
(undergraduate or graduate) and at least five (5) years of
experience in an automotive corporate environment.
- The role requires a passion for consumer experience, sales and
- Remains flexible and responsive to changing conditions.
- Uses both logic and intuition to reach appropriate
- Exhibit strong problem-solving abilities
- Adjusts behavior style to match the demands of the
- Knows how the organization operates and knows its place with
the larger context of the industry and marketplace.
- Results oriented, works toward goals, setting high standards
for self and others
- Ability to communicate, persuade and make effective formal
- The ability to speak credibly to groups with varying levels of
product and technology knowledge is also a prerequisite.
- Must be a self-starter and inspire others with their
Who are we?Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to
provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way.
We are committed to simplifying our customers' lives by offering
better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world
and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect
them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars' continued success is the result of a collaborative,
diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo
Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we
are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over
40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the
best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At
Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and
aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a
journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and
electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Keywords: Volvo Cars, Paterson , Senior Specialist, Sales, Sales , Mahwah, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!