Sales Associate - Optical
Company: Vista Optical in Select Military Exchanges
Location: West Point
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Company DescriptionNational Vision operates over 50 Vista
Opticals located on military exchanges throughout the United
States. Exclusively serving military personnel and their families,
Vista Optical offers the convenience of on-base shopping with value
pricing.For more details about Vista Optical in select military
exchanges, visit MilitaryOptical.comAt National Vision, we believe
everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help
people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and
accessible.Our strong force of talented opticians and associates
help customers see their best to live their best. By selling,
fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers with superb customer
service, our opticians ensure our standard of excellence is never
compromised - and they're rewarded for that with an impressive
benefits package.How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every
Sunday we are closed!Must have open availability.Job
DescriptionWhat would you do? - The Specifics
- Meet or exceed National Vision's sales and company
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer
- Accurately process orders for eyewear via the POS/SDS
- Take optical measurement for patient eyewear as permitted by
- Coordinate the distribution of eyewear products to patients
according to National Vision guidelines.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lens to patients,
as permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to
patients as directed by management and permitted by state law.
- Contribute in the marketing of the store by passing out flyers,
making PA announcements and participating in Business Builder
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as
necessary.QualificationsAre you the right fit? - The Suitable
- Strong selling skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Able to work and interact effectively within a host store
environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies,
procedures and regulations.Additional InformationTaking care of our
peopleWe understand the importance of financial health and
security, and because of that, we provide competitive compensation
to all Associates - including bonus potential for every position in
the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including
health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company
match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company
holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much
more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
within.Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn
more.National Vision is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
Employer.All personnel providing services onsite at all Military
Base Exchange locations are required to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 in accordance with federal mandates.
Keywords: Vista Optical in Select Military Exchanges, Paterson , Sales Associate - Optical, Sales , West Point, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!