Medical Sales Representative
Company: Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine
Posted on: June 24, 2022
**Position is a 50-50 Base/Variable Commission Struture***Solid
candidates should earn - $150,000 in first yearPelvic
Rehabilitation Medicine is a physician-lead specialty health care
organization whose core business is to provide evidence-based,
individualized treatment services for those suffering with chronic
pelvic pain. Approximately 15-25% of men and women suffer from
pelvic discomfort. In the US chronic pelvic pain effects 28 million
women and is projected to grow to 43.6 million by 2050 according to
the NICHD. Currently, chronic pelvic pain accounts for 20% of
gynecology visits. Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine has positioned
itself at the center of the pelvic pain ecosystem. We are
nationally recognized experts dedicated to reducing the number of
people suffering from this affliction.Pelvic Rehabilitation
Medicine was formed in 2017 in NYC and is now headquartered in West
Palm Beach, Florida. Since its inception PRM has experienced rapid
growth and routinely attracts patients from across the US and
internationally. Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine's fast-paced
success has garnered the attention of the investment community
positioning it to expand into new markets. Current markets include:
NYC, Northern NJ (Bergen & Morris County), Long Island,
Westchester, Washington DC, Miami, West Palm Beach, Detroit,
Dallas, Houston, Chicago and Atlanta. Planned expansion is set for
six additional markets in 2022. Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine is
looking for an accomplished, driven and results-oriented high
performer with proven selling skills to join its fast growing sales
organization. Individual will be responsible for establishing,
promoting and maintaining a high level of sales of its novel pelvic
pain solutions to healthcare provider specialties by providing them
with disease product information, and superior customer service and
support.Essential Functions Performed
- Establishes and maintains close relationships with new clients
and existing accounts by:
- Meet regularly with clients and accounts to promote and sell
PRM's services to potential customers within the NNJ
- Present and demonstrate PRM's services and explain their
benefits on behalf of patients to providers.
- Develop, analyze, and prioritize in order to execute territory
plans to achieve business results through compliant means.
- Understand and execute sales territory management and customer
- Identifying potential customers and introducing them to the
services offered by PRM.
- Maintaining contact with clients to monitor their satisfaction
- Identifying opportunities to improve customer satisfaction with
- Following up with clients to identify opportunities to increase
sales volume and adoption.
- Perform educational based lunch and learns, breakfasts,
in-services, dinner programs as well as assist in grand round
- Plan, coordinate and execute VIP visits to PRM's Bergen and
Morris County based offices as a means to deepen customers
understanding and education in PRM's novel pelvic pain
- Resolving problems with clients regarding patient experience,
insurance expectations or operational experience, if they
- Coordinates with PRM Sales leadership to provide feedback from
customers and how to best position PRM's services in order to
create the best customer experience and brand loyalty.
- Prepares a monthly report summarizing monthly sales results
achieved, contacts made, messaging delivered as well as past and
future allocation of opportunity funds.
- Actively participate in a variety of sales training and planned
company sales meetings to learn about new services, marketing
promotions, research initiatives and to share information about
- Maintains a high level of knowledge about PRM's services and
broad understanding of alternative therapies or approaches with
treatment of pelvic pain and their advantages and
- Sets and achieves personal performance goals for sales volume,
new contacts made, new client sales and other related sales results
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors
consistent with company standards and policies for business and
compliance related matters.
- Travels by car, airplane, etc. to perform sales duties with
- Performs a variety of other sales related duties, as
required.Summary of Minimum Qualifications
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a related Bachelor's
- A minimum of 3 years successful direct B2B sales experience in
a quota driven role is strongly preferred, in the healthcare sector
would be ideal.
- Demonstration of sustained, high performance and strong
aptitude for learning.
- High sense of urgency in particular with regards to customer
service orientation and all administrative responsibilities.
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand market
- Ability to communicate effectively with and to understand the
needs of others in a sales relationship.
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve
personal and professional goals.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, an individual seeking to run and
benefit from the growth and profitability of their own book of
- Excellent oral presentation skills and the ability to think
quickly to apply facts in analyzing a problem and explaining that
answer to a group of medical professionals.
- Ability to learn disease state related material, the complex
nature of medicine, identify and understand how varying specialties
approach similar patient complaints from different
- Ability to thrive in a highly driven culture that is
performance based, fast paced, and results oriented.
- Ability to work as a team member to achieve organizational
- Ability to utilize business mathematics to figure percentages,
as well as, process and analyze sales information.
- A high degree of personal organization skills, including the
ability to record and report information and to document work
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of
- Must maintain a high degree of integrity and be highly ethical
at all times.
- Ability to travel and work long hours to achieve goals, as
required by the specific territory.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word
processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Ability to physically perform all job duties which include,
driving in a geographically large territory for long periods of
time each day and lifting - not to exceed 25 lbs.Comprehensive
BenefitsWe recognize your physical, financial, and emotional well
being is a significant part of what allows you to be successful at
work and at home. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings PlanPelvic Rehabilitation Medicine is committed
to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great
opportunities for our business and our people. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine, Paterson , Medical Sales Representative, Sales , Paramus, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!