Modis Sales Director
Location: Greenwood Lake
Posted on: August 5, 2022
About the roleSUMMARY: The Sales Director is responsible for
maintaining and growing a book of business while overseeing the
work of other sales and recruiting professionals. Assists with
establishing and implementing sales and recruiting strategies for
branch. Mentors, coaches, and trains BDMs and RDMs.What you ll be
doingESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mentors and trains new and existing BDMs and RDMs on sales and
- Leads Role Playing on a consistent basis.
- Accompanies BDMs on Sales calls with "curb side" feedback
- Establishes a portfolio of candidates by skill set, by
- Works with Managing Director to establish target account list
and takes the lead in opening the new accounts.
- Helps Managing Director establish and implement sales and
recruiting strategies for the branch.
- Conducts regular one-on-one meetings with each BDM and RDM to
set review performance and establish expectations.
- Reviews BDMs activity metrics against set expectations on a
regular basis (requirements, interviews, meetings, starts,
headcount and gross profit dollars).
- Helps with daily issue resolutions and Job Order coverage.
- Maintains and grows personal book of business.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
assigned. About youMINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor s degree in business or related field is required plus a
minimum of four (4) years of sales, recruiting, or staffing
industry experience required. Prior experience in staffing industry
is highly desirable. Combination of post-high school education and
relevant work experience equivalent to eight (8) years may be
considered in lieu of a degree. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality
and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work
assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending
and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand
employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best
practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Why choose us? It s an exciting time
to be part of our team. We re proud to be a global thought-leader
and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures
for everyone. We do this by building our strategy as a united team
of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60
countries globally. You ll have the opportunity to grow across a
variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive
portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in
the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between
the demands of their jobs and their lives. That s why we give you
the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you
most productive, agile, confident, and insightful. Putting people
first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing
with a growth mindset -that s what we stand for at the Adecco
Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on
the world we live in. That s what makes us stronger. Whoever you
are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim
to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of
world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying
your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise
to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most. A journey
to bring out the best in youWe believe that having an understanding
of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your
best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different
roles, our application process can vary. On our career site , you
will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along
the way. As one of the world s largest employers we believe in
talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our
people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose,
an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and
where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity,
equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader
commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value
chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled The Company
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records The Company may require proof of COVID-19
vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain
regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report
your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited
by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption
based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional
reasons if permitted by state law
Keywords: Adecco, Paterson , Modis Sales Director, Sales , Greenwood Lake, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!