Inside Sales Associate, Inbound
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
co-workers. Position Objective The Inside Sales Associate, Inbound
will interact with customers via live chat, phone, video, and email
to provide and process information in response to inquiries,
concerns, and requests about products, services, and online orders.
The primary goal for this role is to provide all inbound traffic
with a comprehensive and efficient interaction that converts the
inquiry to an ecommerce sale or highly qualified sales lead and/or
appointment. - Working as part of a dynamic inside sales team, this
role provides an exceptional customer experience through timely and
knowledgeable product & services support. Essential Job
- Engage with web live chat, phone, and email from customers,
providing real time assistance ranging from potential sales
opportunities to customer inquiries, and assisting in purchases
- Determine customer needs and expectations for all inbound sales
leads and ecommerce inquiries while making recommendations to
maximize the customer's experience.
- Actively participate in pre-sales & post-sales support which
includes answering questions (such as product selection, usage, and
troubleshooting), processing returns, order changes, delivery
estimates, and other functions related to online orders.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in
all core offerings.
- Use thorough knowledge around key Konica Minolta hardware and
services to identify solutions to customer needs. - When necessary,
educate customers about terminology, features, and benefits of
- Work with internal resources to resolve any complex customer
- Assist customers with completing sales outside of the eCommerce
platform as needed, including using the CRM system and setting
- Document product issues and provide customer feedback to help
identify trends that may affect the customer experience.
- Perform data entry to support management team reporting.
- Manage time effectively, meeting personal and company goals,
and working effectively with other members of the inside sales
team. Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service
software applications. - Must have strong typing skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication, and
- Ability to have dynamic, non-scripted chat/phone conversations
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of consumer electronics products, administrative
procedures, and customer service principles & practices.
- Positive, adaptable, outgoing solution-finder who is able to
- Communicate well and are comfortable talking to customers on
the phone. Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Some customer-facing work experience preferred (i.e. retail,
food service, sales).
- Ability to work 8-hour shifts between 8am and 8pm ET. Konica
Minolta Offers: - -
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
- Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the
Workplace of the Future.---
- Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Paterson , Inside Sales Associate, Inbound, Sales , Ramsey, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!